Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday Round Up

Rounding up a list of my favorite things from around the internet this week. I would say I am excited it is Friday, but everyday is Friday for me.  I am taking "maternity leave" aka not feeling guilty for not wearing real pants or brushing my hair until the beginning of March. 




What does your profile picture say about you? I have aged out. There is nothing about having your child as your profile picture. 


The Biggest Mistake in Decorating, could not be more accurate. I know from personal experience.  I am a sucker for a deal, but this is when you say "NO". Nothing cheapens a room faster than a cheap sofa. There are tons of places to cut corners and save on a budget, this is not one of them. Buy once, cry once. 

Speaking of loving a deal, are you guilty of sale bragging? Put all your ostentatious labels away, our generation wants to get the most bang for their buck. 







No comments:

Post a Comment