Thursday, July 5, 2012

Friday Favorites

This has officially been the longest. week. ever. Evidently, I missed the memo that when July 4th is on a Wednesday everyone takes off the whole week. So while everyone and their mother was at the beach I was sitting staring at a computer, wishing I was at the beach. I found quite of few things on the interwebs that caught my eye. 


I could live here.

My next sofa will have piping. 

It will probably go in my future beach house that will look like this. 

Where I will host fabulous outdoor dinner parties. 

And read lots of books under my lemon tree. Life goal: Get a lemon tree and keep it alive. 

1/2/3/4/5

This is what happens when you are at work and everyone else is at the beach. 

4 comments:

  1. I so agree with the piping. It will be happening for me as well. Annnnd I hate a jean vest, but I will still love you anyhow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVEEE piping!! That first house would be a dream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a white sofa with black piping like no other! Too bad my pup has black hair. :(

    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
  4. ummm thats the greatest house I've ever seen. I missed the memo too - so not fair?? thank god its friday!

    http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete