Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Funk

I am in desperate need of the weekend! I do not know what is going on but I have been in a funk. I overslept and was late for work this week. I have piles and piles of laundry. I am super overwhelmed at work. All I want to do is SLEEP.   We still have Christmas decorations sitting in our guest bedroom.  I feel like everything is so chaotic right now. I just want to declutter and start over.
--------------------------------
Currently Craving:

The warm weather here in NC has me itching for a new wardrobe. Classic silhouettes in fun colors from Tibi.




A perfectly organized closet


6 comments:

  1. agreed! february funk. bring on the spring!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. tibi is killing me. why won't they stop it the fabulousness so i can spend money on a loveseat and rugs and curtains.
    succulents scare me. everyone says they are easy keepers but i kill most everything. i mean, who can remember to water stuff? i can barely keep the dog bowls filled.
    once my house is a little bit more settled i will showcase the closet situation i'm working with. it is comical and frustrating.

    ok. i know exactly how you feel. i missed a big meeting last week for work b/c i had the wrong date written down in my calender. what an idiot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely understand the funk thing. I've been like that too lately! I am hoping you get to rest and catch up this weekend. I am adoring al the dresses you featured above. I need some spring in my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like all of us have been there. Beautiful job on the post even though youve been in a funk xo

    Hang in there and take care of yourself this weekend - even if that means NOT doing the laundry etc

    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry you have been in a funk!!! Maybe the weekend will help..& March is just around the corner!!! I have been wanting all new spring/summer clothes as well. Tibi has soooo many cute things for Spring but I can maybe buy one thing and then the rest will probably be from H&M and Topshop. Hope you have a fun-funk free weekend!! xoxo elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry it's been such a bad week..... hope all the pretty you posted helps! ah tibi :) and love the striped outdoor area!

    itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete