Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Things to Do When You are Sickly

I started the process of finally changing my name...6 months later. I did not make it very far. Especially, since sitting in the social security office is the last thing I could imagine doing when I feel like death.


I tried Boscia Illuminating Black Mask. It makes your face feel so fresh and so clean. I love this mask. Whatever you do, stay away from your hairline and your eyebrows if you want to keep them. 


The other 48 hours were spent pinning. That was when I found a new engagement ring and Doug decided that I was no longer sick and I needed to go back to work. 


I am bored. Please humor me. 

2 comments:

  1. Those post-it notes kind of cracked me up! Oh and I am so glad you too spend endless hours pinning...love it, I'm obsessed! Hope you feel better soon!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just at the social security office today!! 7 months later and I finally made the change too. And let me tell you it was like one large circus- the characters there were in that office were very humorous. The wait wasent as painful as I thought it would be. But calling all my credit cards this afternoon- let me tell you that was a buttload of joy.

    LOVE that engagement ring- I might need to send it to my hubby too :)

    ReplyDelete