Thursday, October 20, 2011

Enjoying Fall...

It has been a busy week...


Wednesday night I had a little birthday dinner for Stephanie. 
There is nothing wrong with eating pizza on your good china. 





We have been spending time outside enjoying the fall weather and new outdoor lighting. 


Tuesday night we went to the fair with Garison and Jim to see George Jones. It was 80 degrees and raining. Not my ideal fair situation. 

Jim and Garry are getting married in a month. I think this picture needs to make it in the slide show. 





6 comments:

  1. I love love love your china and table setting!!! so pretty!

    xoxo
    Petchie
    http://itsallofthelittlethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. how weird! She has always reminded me of our friend Adrienne and I think they are getting married on the same day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gold flatware is divine. Love the glasses too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One more post that makes me sad I don't live in Raleigh so I can't attend your parties.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog via Look Linger Love. 1) your wedding was jaw dropping and I especially loved all of the personal touches. 2) So glad to have found your blog and can't wait to read more as your newest follower. 3) I agree with Beth, can I attend one of your dinners.. that table is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete