Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Practice Patience

So I have been talking about updating the guest bedroom for at least 2 months. I finally ordered the fabric for the headboard last night...

Decided on a rug..


New goal is find this cheaper.


After work I spent a good 2 hours trying to pick out paint. I convinced Doug it was time to paint. This is hard to do because Doug would rather watch Real Housewives of New Jersey than paint(that is a big deal). Unfortunatley, right when we were getting ready to start we had a wedding issue(yes, issues and it is a whole year away) and there is not a drop of paint on the wall. Any suggestions on destination weddings? Wish me luck. We are going to try again tonight.

1 comment:

  1. You have great taste, Jessie. I have just picked up that same fabric in the same color for a little french bergere chair I have on standy! Please post photos of your completed project - looks like a good one!

    ReplyDelete